I’ve been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Not entirely sure what that means but here is the process of accepting this award:
Thanking the blogger who nominated you: Thanks to Munky from Munky’s Blog!
Adding the Dragon’s Loyalty Award logo: Done.
Posting seven random facts about you:
I don’t particularly like writing random facts about myself… but here goes:
- I freaking LOVE cows. I miss my farm and the cows everyday.
- I’m an adrenalin junkie. I love jumping out of planes, off bridges and activities that give you that great rush.
- Vegemite sandwiches in the microwave are my fave comfort food. I swear my Mum must have shoved these down my throat when I cried or was ill as it’s all I crave when I am! Specific rules though: bread must be fresh, no marge or butter, thin spread Vegemite, folded in half vertically and in microwave 1-15 seconds. Nom.
- I’m addicted to my phone. Whether I’m messaging, emailing, reading the news, writing blogs, tweeting or taking pictures, it’s an extension of my arm. I am very aware of it though and always put it down for conversations, at dinners etc.
- I am a total commitment phobe. I run the other way. Relationships, leases, contracts – they all scare me. I’m trying to counter this at the moment… Stay tuned. I should hopefully have a job that I will stay in long term soon, I will sign a lease, sign a gym / hot yoga contract and potentially even buy an apartment! Eep!
- I love to cook. People often mistake this, presuming I’m a good cook. I’m not any kind of culinary chef, I just generally enjoy being in the kitchen. Pinterest is my fave place to find recipes and you can find all the ones I love HERE.
- I want to learn to speak Italian. I adore their food and lifestyle and land. I speak and read basic French so I can already understand a little, I just need to learn the basics, I love learning.
That actually wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be!
Nominating 10 bloggers:
I read a really wide selection of blogs. Some here are my personal friends and others I just like to tune in to!