I am heading to NZ for a month from April 25th (fitting I will be in New Zealand & Australia on ANZAC Day) and I am thinking of a list of items to tick off while I’m back..
- Milk a cow
- Swim in Lake Taupo. Yes it will be freezing
- Eat fish & chips at the beach. Don’t care which one
- Build something on the farm with my Dad
- Go to ‘work’ with my Mum. She volunteers a few times a week at the Arohanui Hospice Shop
- Take my brothers out to party in Wellington or Taupo
- Visit the Tui Mangatainoka Brewery