I can’t even begin to tell you how good the food is here.
Ru, Annabelle, Freddie and I walked down and started with some great cocktails. We unfortunatly booked late so we were stuck with a high table outside but it wasn’t too bad as we were right under the heater.
B’stilla is a share plate venue, with the best Moroccan food you’ve tried!
We shared the following:
- B’stilla – duck & chicken pie, almond, cinnamon, saffron
- D’jemma el F’na – potato, brioche, saffron, egg, harissa
- Lamb shish, piquillo, anchovy, chilli
- Mechoui- Lamb shoulder, honey baked prunes
- Quinoa, zucchini, mint, almond, preserved lemon
- Tangier Bbq’d octopus, tahini remoulade, eggplant
I can especially recommend the lamb shoulder, it literally melted in my mouth. We also had some kind of eggplant salad which I really enjoyed too but couldn’t find on the menu on the website.