It all started with brunch. Somehow it ended up as lunch.
We missed the brunch menu as they had sold out of everything. Nothing left. It was 2pm but I’ll definitely have to try it. It’s either a sign that it’s awesome or poor inventory management. Let’s hope it’s the former.
Bloody Mary and champagne all round to begin.
I was left to do the ordering for the table. I love it when people let me pick!
- Natural oysters with shallot and red wine vinergarette
- House made dips and sesame bread
- Cheese board for two with the blue & Camembert
- Porcini and pecorino arancini with truffle oil
- Grilled haloumi with lemon
- Middle eastern lamb cigars with yoghurt tahini
- Pan fried prawn salad with eggplant and pearl cous cous
The food was delightful however I can’t say the waiters were very attentive.