Living in my current apartment has made me realise a few things. It’s especially made me realise what I miss. Nothing like coming home at 2am excited for reheated pizza or dinner only to realise you don’t have a microwave!
Here’s the top wish list for my next apartment:
- A patio/ balcony – I love indoor outdoor flow & somewhere I can escape to talk on the phone or just watch life pass by.
- A couch I can lie on and relax. Also where I can entertain guests. Not that I do any funky couch acts but currently mine is so small it’s awkward to even have a two person convo.
- A TV – I don’t really watch TV so this came as a surprise to me. I guess I just like the noise?
- A microwave. Essential in a freezing winter that I’m about to experience. Also when I’m hungover, reheating something in a pot or pan is far too complicated.
- A pet – okay that’s just a wishful item! I’d love a dog or a cat (that doesn’t smell) to play with, minus the responsibility.
- And last but not least, an awesome housemate or two! I love company and being around others. Plus I need someone to laugh at my lame jokes.
Want new blogs to your inbox?
Yeah you do!
Add your email to receive new blogs to your inbox. We promise not to spam.
You have Successfully Subscribed!